Score.     1600

Dan

Sent from NM3A

On Jan 10, 2020, at 20:47, C Gessner <w3on@...> wrote:

GE All

I have received information on several local, on the air, radio contests.
I have included copies of the contest information with this email.

20th Annual Wireless Association of South Hills 2 Meter Contest

January 11, 2020
7pm to 11pm EST
Modes: FM Simplex, CW, SSB, digital

<2020 WASH 2M Contest.pdf>
<Breezeshooter Ground Wave 2020.pdf>

Robert

I got on for a little while. I decided to catch a cold on Thursday and have felt like crud since. I did make 8 Qs and 7 zip codes, all FM. Fun contest, though.

Cooky

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 11:16 PM Daniel Walter via Groups.Io <nm3a=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Had great fun! Only 32 contacts though.

Fone FM.  28
        SSB.  04
CW.              0
Dig.              0

ZIPs.         x25

30W.           x2

Score.     1600

Dan

Sent from NM3A

On Jan 10, 2020, at 20:47, C Gessner <w3on@...> wrote:

GE All

I have received information on several local, on the air, radio contests.
I have included copies of the contest information with this email.

20th Annual Wireless Association of South Hills 2 Meter Contest

January 11, 2020
7pm to 11pm EST
Modes: FM Simplex, CW, SSB, digital

<2020 WASH 2M Contest.pdf>