Topics

24 Battery available

Daniel Walter

I have an EverStart size 24 marine starter battery (625 CCA) that I don’t need. It is virtually brand new (date code June 2019) with no significant use. $45 OBO takes it.

Dan

Sent from here. NM3A

Rich Ryba/WQ3Q

I'll take it Dan.
Rich / WQ3Q

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:11 PM Daniel Walter via Groups.Io <nm3a=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have an EverStart size 24 marine starter battery (625 CCA) that I don’t need. It is virtually brand new (date code June 2019) with no significant use. $45 OBO takes it.

Dan

Sent from here. NM3A

Daniel Walter

Okay, Rich. Will you be at the joint tonight?

Sent from here. NM3A