Topics

2019 RTTY RU results

Robert

W3GH took 7th place USA in the 2019 RTTY Round-up! We took 1st place, again, Atlantic Division. (That's a plaque)

Multioperator, Single Transmitter, High Power (MSHP)
NØNI 210,790
WØSD 189,810
WW4LL 158,585
W7WW 150,048
NV9L 149,386
KB8O 139,752
W3GH 132,762
AB5EB 115,346
AA5B 112,230
N1MGO 107,738

Congrats to all operators!
Cooky

Rich Ryba/WQ3Q

Wait'l next time... gonna move up. Watch out younz!
QQ

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 8:20 PM Robert <radiofreebob@...> wrote:
W3GH took 7th place USA in the 2019 RTTY Round-up! We took 1st place, again, Atlantic Division. (That's a plaque)

Multioperator, Single Transmitter, High Power (MSHP)
NØNI 210,790
WØSD 189,810
WW4LL 158,585
W7WW 150,048
NV9L 149,386
KB8O 139,752
W3GH 132,762
AB5EB 115,346
AA5B 112,230
N1MGO 107,738

Congrats to all operators!
Cooky

Mike Furfari

Nice job guys!

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019, 8:20 PM Robert <radiofreebob@...> wrote:
W3GH took 7th place USA in the 2019 RTTY Round-up! We took 1st place, again, Atlantic Division. (That's a plaque)

Multioperator, Single Transmitter, High Power (MSHP)
NØNI 210,790
WØSD 189,810
WW4LL 158,585
W7WW 150,048