Morning after report

Robert

Yo

Twas a beehive of activity last night up yonder. Lots of RF in the air. Getting ready for Winter Field Day. Playing around with a microwave feed. Good eatin. TNX GBR We laughed, we cried.

Yes, Winter Field Day up the joint starting around 10:00am Saturday up the joint. We will be operating QRP 1 O from the pavilion. Have hot coco will travel.

The stage is set for the fabulous Skyview banquet. The red carpet is back from the cleaners. The trailer with the search lights is parked out front. The climbing wall is in place. All the TV networks are online. We are GO for banquet! Rumor has it that we have around 65 going! That-there is a record. There will be good eating, good laughs. Don’t forget to check out the year in pictures on the SkyviewTube screen slide show. Folks I’m telling you, it’ll be one for the books. CU there.

Public service nets on tonight. Check on in. Get involved.

CQ WPX RTTY contest is February 7-8-9. (Starts Friday night at 7:00pm and goes to Sunday evening at 7:00pm) Ops needed. Please let me know. RYRYRYRYRYRY

Next Skyview VE session is Saturday, Feb 15th at 8:15am. Breakfast at E&P in New Ken at 6:45am.

Breeze Shooters CW ground wave contest on Saturday, Feb 15th.

Www.breezeshooters.org for details.

ARES meeting and traffic handling class Saturday, Feb 22nd at the Red Cross building in Pittsburgh. Please get together with Bob, NU3Q for details.

WASHfest Sunday, Feb 23rd in South park! I have to remember to leave some room in my truck to put the FLEX 6400 I’m planning on winning. All your pals will be there.

http://www.n3sh.org/ for all your details.

I think that’s it for now?

Cooky

Join K3MJW@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.