Pittsburgh Area Events Calendar-Jan 20 2020 Update

C Gessner

GA All.

I have just finished editing the latest, what I call, 'The Pittsburgh Area Events Calendar'.
It is an activity that I have been doing for a long time. The information is used to
disseminate local area, and to some extent, outside area ham radio activities.
It is obtained from various local and national sources. It is also read on the
Monday Night Two Rivers ARC club net, that starts at 8pm ET on the 146.73 MHz
WA3PBD repeater.

You may use the information, but please give credit to the Two Rivers ARC.

You can find the document at:

https://sites.google.com/a/trarc.net/www/home/pittsburgh-area-events-calendar

73 de Chuck W3ON

P.S.
I would like to thank Bob NU3Q (Alleg Cty Emer Coord), Cambria County Radio Club,
Steel City ARC, and Breezeshooters for the latest updates and information.

Join K3MJW@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.