Monday report

Robert

Hey kids

Any good radio play this weekend? Anyone play in the NAQP phone? Take the drive out to DXE? I do know of one who did.

CW practice and Breeze Shooters net tonight at 8:15 and 9:00pm. CW on the 64 and Breeze Shooters on 28.480.

Hang out play radio this Tuesday up the joint.

I think Jack, K3JAS has an elmer night for us next week talking about a way-cool FT-8 QRP kit.

Plans are underway for Winter Field Day this weekend. It’s all cool…

Amazing Skyview banquet and…. On Saturday the 25th. You comin?

The new (to us) computers for the radio room have arrived and are in the process of being set up to replace our aging units. The new computers sport an i5 processor, 500 gig SSD drive, 16 gig of RAM, amply room for COM ports, as well as an entire gaggle of USB ports. They will be in place before too long. We have all the WINDOWS updates done and a program package that will be installed when the time is right. There are few things that need done yet, but we be close. These will replace all the computers in the radio room including the EMCOMM computer. They are quick like a bunny.

Lots of other good stuff going on

Ciao

Cooky

Join K3MJW@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.