Nice detailed info from Fred

Thanks, Bob
Cooky

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:49 PM NU3Q via Groups.Io <nu3q=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Folks:

Please note the weather message below. I will monitor the .09 machine tomorrow and would appreciate other net controllers stepping in to assist.

Please stay safe tomorrow!

Thank you,

73 de NU3Q Bob
Allegheny County EC

Begin forwarded message:

From: Fred Mcmullen - NOAA Federal <fred.mcmullen@...>
Date: January 17, 2020 at 3:23:17 PM EST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Fwd:  Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Saturday

Spotters,

Our first winter weather event will start tonight, attached is the forecast snowfall, ice accumulation, and onset time.  Most places will turn to rain in the afternoon hours save for north of I80.  If you could give us a snowfall observation by late morning that would be much appreciated.  To report ice, we have that setup on our storm reporting page which can be found here. We need reports during events to help us with our forecast.  If you live north of I80 a snowfall report in the evening and Sunday morning would be helpful as well.

You can report on the web page above, calling us at 800-242-0510, or reporting via the CoCoRaHS app

Updated forecast information can be found at weather.gov/pittsburgh/winter

Thanks for your service!
Fred
Fred McMullen