Topics

Storm Spotter Activation Possible tomorrow

Michael Pratt

Looks like Jackson County may be in for some severe weather tomorrow. Just giving you all heads up. Storm start time between 2pm to 4pm give or take according to models at this time. Jackson County falls under an enhanced chance of severe weather from the Storm Prediction Center. With it being so late in the season not sure what the tornado activity is going to be like. Models are predicting tornadic activity for tomorrow in our County but I am sure that will change. Repeater for Skywarn is 146.700 negative offset with a PL tone of 107.2.

Please pass this on to Larry's list as well. For some reason my account was flagged as bouncing and removed.

Depending on the strength of the storms that are coming in from across Kansas will determine whether or not we will activate. If you have nwschat access please monitor throughout the day tomorrow.

Michael Pratt, KB0EPY

Spotter Network ID 84280

USN Submariner (Active Duty 9 years)

USAFR RETIRED

My Blog: https://michaeltpratt.com

Weather: https://bluespringsweather.michaeltpratt.com

John Ford

Thanks for the heads up!

John AB0O

Michael Pratt

Update on tonight's severe weather possibilities. Models changed the time of arrival to about 6 p.m. tonight.