Topics

Safety Fair this SATURDAY

Paul Watts

Good Morning, we are a few days away from the Safety Fair. What great way and place to let others
know who we are. Roughly 250 people visited the fair last year.

Plans are for my trailer to be on site around 8:00am, I will help get the trailer set and the tower up.

Then I am turning it over to the members to get it  set up. My thoughts and doesn't have to be this way.
A working station inside the trailer and if several could  bring go kits/boxes to have on display out side,
something to talk to the people about. If John AB0O and/or Steve K0LBR could set up there portable kits
off in the grass area.

Remember the club said several months ago they wanted to participate in this event. It takes more than
2 or 3 to put on these events. Texas and Alabama QSO parties are that day.

Sept 14, 2019
10am opens to the public - 2pm closes

5600 Blue Ridge Cutoff
Raytown, MO 64133

Who has the ARRL hand outs and trifold about our club??

If you have any questions please get with me.

Thanks to all for making us a GREAT club, see you Saturday!
paul

Paul Watts; KC0DDZ
Raytown CERT Training Coordinator
CERT Instructor
Raytown Amateur Radio Club 145.170 -
Jackson County AREAS
816-785-2933 cell

Those who can, do. Those who can do more, volunteer.

Tridia Hospice

Dan Mahoney

I can offer a couple hours of assistance. Just let me know when I'm needed.

Dan Mahoney
W0ILC

--
Dan Mahoney

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction" - Mark Twain

Save the Earth. It's the only planet that has cats.

"How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven."
Robert Heinlein

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of
life - music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer