Topics

Re-sending the AUGUST newsletter - another trial run...

John Ford

Hi All,
It appears that everyone received the September newsletter yesterday, which I purposely tried to reduce in file size.

Long story short, I put the August newsletter through the same file down-sizing exercise this morning and apparently GroupsIO liked that a lot better, at least when I uploaded it the Files folder.

So it is attached here, and I expect that it should find its way into both your GroupsIO account, AND be reflected to your personal e-mail accounts as well.

73,

John AB0O