Topics

Membership Renewal for 9/1/2019 - 8/31/2020

John W Totzke

Reminder that is time to renew memberships for 2019 - 2020.

Please go to http://www.k0gq.com/ and select the Membership Renewal button to pay with PayPal. Or select Membership application under becoming a member to print the application.
You may mail it in with your dues or bring it to the next meeting.

Remember you must be a paid current member to vote in the election.

John Totzke - W0JWT
Treasurer RARC

Chris Baker

Hi  John,
Do you show that I have paid?
I am pretty sure I paid at the last meeting, but I cannot find a receipt.

Thanks!
Chris
W0CEB

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 6:51 PM -0500, "John W Totzke" <jwtotzke@...> wrote:

Reminder that is time to renew memberships for 2019 - 2020.

Please go to http://www.k0gq.com/ and select the Membership Renewal button to pay with PayPal. Or select Membership application under becoming a member to print the application.
You may mail it in with your dues or bring it to the next meeting.

Remember you must be a paid current member to vote in the election.

John Totzke - W0JWT
Treasurer RARC

John W Totzke

I do not show you paid yet.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019, 21:08 Chris Baker via Groups.Io <w0ceb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi  John,
Do you show that I have paid?
I am pretty sure I paid at the last meeting, but I cannot find a receipt.

Thanks!
Chris
W0CEB

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 6:51 PM -0500, "John W Totzke" <jwtotzke@...> wrote:

Reminder that is time to renew memberships for 2019 - 2020.

Please go to http://www.k0gq.com/ and select the Membership Renewal button to pay with PayPal. Or select Membership application under becoming a member to print the application.
You may mail it in with your dues or bring it to the next meeting.

Remember you must be a paid current member to vote in the election.

John Totzke - W0JWT
Treasurer RARC

Robin Cross

Usually one would take a private matter off line.

Robin Cross
w0fen
RC Electronics LLC
ret CE KCUR, WNIU/WNIJ o

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 5:08 AM John W Totzke <jwtotzke@...> wrote:
[...]

I thought I did... my bad. Sorry!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:07 AM -0500, "Robin Cross" <w0fenrobin@...> wrote:

[...]

The http://www.k0gq.com/ member roster has been updated to reflect those members that are current with their membership dues.
If you do not see your name on the list please use PayPal or mail in your dues or bring them to the next meeting.

John Totzke W0JWT
Treasurer RARC

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 6:51 PM John W Totzke via Groups.Io <jwtotzke=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Reminder that is time to renew memberships for 2019 - 2020.

Please go to http://www.k0gq.com/ and select the Membership Renewal button to pay with PayPal. Or select Membership application under becoming a member to print the application.
You may mail it in with your dues or bring it to the next meeting.

Remember you must be a paid current member to vote in the election.

John Totzke - W0JWT
Treasurer RARC

Jerry Chamberlin

I paid on line a month ago using PayPal
Not on the list

Jerry Chamberlin W0ZXH

On Sep 13, 2019, at 3:59 PM, John W Totzke <jwtotzke@...> wrote:

[...]

image1.jpeg

Jerry Chamberlin W0ZXH

On Sep 13, 2019, at 4:03 PM, Jerry Chamberlin via Groups.Io <w0zxh.manny@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Jerry,
Bob (W0AO) mentioned that to me prior to his resignation last month.

He did state that you paid, but had not been a member for a couple of years.
Our by-laws state that you have to reapply for membership if your membership lapses.

I have attached a membership form to this email. If you would fill it out and return it to me, I will make sure we vote on your application at the next meeting.

Or better yet, if you want to apply in person, our next meeting is September 26th at
Community of Christ
6231 Manning Avenue
Raytown, MO 64133-3736

We would love to see you there!

Sorry for the confusion,

73
Chris Baker
W0CEB
President - Raytown Amateur Radio Club

On Friday, September 13, 2019, 04:06:32 PM CDT, Jerry Chamberlin <w0zxh.manny@...> wrote:

[...]

Jeremy Bledsoe

Chris,

This jeremy Bledsoe KE0DJA.  Was this message meant for someone else?  I pay dues every year, usually as soon as I setup the membership PayPal link.... to test it.

Let me know if I need to provide further records, or if this message was meant for someone else.

Jeremy

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019, 6:10 AM Chris Baker via Groups.Io <w0ceb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

So sorry,  I meant for this to go to the board not members group.

No,  Jeremy this was not sent to you or any other current member.

I will pay more attention in the future.  Again,  my apologies!

Chris
W0CEB