Topics

Mailing address for dues

Dave Salaman

Apparently annual dues are due now. I was looking at the postal address I have been sending these to every year,
8304 Ditzler Ave.

I was thinking this might be a member's home address and not an official address of the club and I think the Officers have changed.
The website doesn't have a postal address that I can find. Or any information concerning dues for that matter.

Could someone please post the official mailing address for dues payments ?

73
-- Dave
N0EIR

Joel Grieshaber

Send your check to:

ROBERT M KIMBRELL - Treasurer
10227 N LANE DR
KANSAS CITY, MO 64157-7865

"Let Your Manner Of Life Be Worthy Of The Gospel Of Christ"  -  Paul

Joel
WØGMV
Raytown Amateur Radio Club
Jackson County A.R.E.S.
(Amateur Radio Emergency Service)
Bike MS Motorcycle Coordinator
Patriot Guard Riders
Volunteering to Make A Differences

.........For God...........
So Loved The World
....He Made HAM's.....

On Monday, August 5, 2019, 08:48:10 PM CDT, Dave Salaman <dave@...> wrote:

Apparently annual dues are due now. I was looking at the postal address I have been sending these to every year,
8304 Ditzler Ave.

I was thinking this might be a member's home address and not an official address of the club and I think the Officers have changed.
The website doesn't have a postal address that I can find. Or any information concerning dues for that matter.

Could someone please post the official mailing address for dues payments ?

73
-- Dave
N0EIR

Jeremy Bledsoe

Dave,

The renewal pricing and address is on the membership application on the website.

The address listed is....
Raytown Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
C/O Robert Kimbrell, Treasurer
10227 North Lane Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64157

Anyone, please let me know if any changes are needed.

Jeremy

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019, 8:48 PM Dave Salaman <dave@...> wrote:
Apparently annual dues are due now. I was looking at the postal address I have been sending these to every year,
8304 Ditzler Ave.

I was thinking this might be a member's home address and not an official address of the club and I think the Officers have changed.
The website doesn't have a postal address that I can find. Or any information concerning dues for that matter.

Could someone please post the official mailing address for dues payments ?

73
-- Dave
N0EIR

Joel Grieshaber

You can go to the K0GQ.com web page and go to bottom of page and click on renew memebrship and pay by paypal

The date needs to be up-dated for the coming year

[...]

Robert Kimbrell

Jeremy,

When a member goes to K0GQ.com to renew their membership the wrong year is shown.  The notices I get from PayPal as the treasurer show it as "Item 100".  I think this needs to be changed on K0GQ.com because I didn't see a way to change at PayPal.com  Let me know what you know about this.

Thanks,
W0AO Bob Kimbrell, RARC Treasurer