Topics

Couple of reminders

Chris Baker

Greetings all,

Several of you said that you would be helping out with the Raytown Safety Fair. This is coming up next week.
Paul asked me to get the attached flyer out to you. Please take a look, even if you did not commit to help out, feel free to attend and help out.

Next I wanted to remind you all that we will be having elections at our next meeting for all offices except Treasurer (we voted in John Totzke W0JWT at the last meeting for a 13 month term).
Currently we have the following people that have said they would be willing to serve in these positions for the upcoming year

Secretary - Jennifer Albright - KE0VFG
Member At Large - Paul Watts - KC0DDZ
Vice-President - Steve Cummings - K0LBR
President - Chris Baker - W0CEB

If you are interesting in serving in one of these positions for the upcoming year, please let Dan Cole KC0VYT know prior to the start of the elections at our meeting on September 26th.

I hope you are all doing well!
73
Chris
W0CEB

DAVID HINKLEY

Paul,

I plan to be there and I can bring. If you want more or less don't  be afraid to say so.

6’ steel folding table
FT 450 go-kit (hillbilly version)
Alpha Military EZ HF vertical
Alpha F loop
Generator 3500 watts
VHF/uhf antenna, mast, rotor
20 gallon igloo water cooler
12 x 12 pop up

I’ve been slowly selling stuff off so I no longer have my battery bank or solar panel kit.  Rotor is next on the list to go. But I won’t if you think you could use it next weekend.

What time can we get in I can’t remember.

Dave Hinkley - KA0SOG
🇺🇸

On Sep 8, 2019, at 7:30 AM, Chris Baker via Groups.Io <w0ceb@...> wrote:

[...]

<2019 Raytown Saftey Fair Flyer.pdf>