Topics

August Newsletter re-send

John Ford

Some folks said they had not received the August newsletter when it was sent out on the 15th.
Possibly, the memory limitations we encountered on the GroupsIO site were responsible for that.

As discussed at the meeting, someone volunteered to migrate most of the files from GroupsIO to Google Drive in the coming days/weeks, in order to alleviate the memory issue and bring back down below the 1Gb threshold that does not require a monthly fee.

In the meantime, I am re-sending the newsletter, hoping that perhaps more will get through than did the first time. Apologies for this.

John AB0O