Topics

ARRL EC-001 course Questions

John W Totzke

Hello,
   I am taking the ARRL's EC-001 ECOM class. One of the assignments has me asking the below questions. I would appreciate it if anyone who can, to please answer the question.

  1. Interview three Amateur Radio operators who have been on an emergency deployment. Ask them to evaluate their preparedness for the experience, the degree to which they successfully supported emergency communications, and how they evaluate their overall response.

John Totzke W0JWT

John Ford

Respond to the group or just to you?

John AB0O

Dan Mahoney

And are you looking for results only of recent deployments, or would way-back deployments (like in the late 80s) be of value?

--
--------------------------
Dan Mahoney

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction" - Mark Twain

Save the Earth. It's the only planet that has cats.

"How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven."
Robert Heinlein

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of
life - music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

John W Totzke

Just me is fine.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 09:51 John Ford <jsf106@...> wrote:
Respond to the group or just to you?

John AB0O

John W Totzke

Thank you to all that responded. They were some great responses.