Wes Montgomery #WesMontgomery

David Riechelmann <david.riechelmann@...>

Hey Guys,

Im new to the group and would like to contribute something.
I currently came into possesion of three video clips of Wes Montgomery
playing live on a Belgian TV show in 1961.
The songs he performs are Impressions, Yesterdays and ( darn, i forgot the
title, im at work! :( )
I have these as three seperate clips and as far as I am aware, there is no
copyright on these videos. However if the admins or anyone has any objection
to it, i will take it down quicksmart.
Because there isn't any space for the files in the members section, im
willing to put the files onto Kazaa or any other method someone can think of
or maybe someone has some space for hosting the files?
The files in total are about 40megs for the three clips.
Register your interest!

P.S Does anyone have the tab for Yesterday as played by Wes. This has to be
some of the best playing i've seen/heard.

Bruno Godinho <brunogodinho@...>

on 4/23/03 3:16 AM, David Riechelmann at david.riechelmann@... wrote:

[...]

Put it under Kazaa. I think that would be fine to everyone. Correct me if
I'm wrong. But send us the name of the files so we can search for them.
Great contribution! Thanks a lot!

[]s
Bruno.

Art Burke <mathtutoring@...>

I'd like to download the files also.

Thanks,

Art

DrFretBoard <DrFretBoard@...>

I would prefer some other method, if someone can think of one; I'd really
hate to install KaZaA.

Alexander

Im new to the group and would like to contribute something.
I currently came into possesion of three video clips of Wes Montgomery
playing live on a Belgian TV show in 1961.
The songs he performs are Impressions, Yesterdays and ( darn, i forgot
the
title, im at work! :( )
[snip]

David Roberts <david.roberts@...>

This looks like the bonus tracks on the Legends Of Jazz Guitar vol 1 from
Vestapol www.vestapol.com
The year is actually 1965 and it is copyrighted material. I have the DVD and
it is well worth buying.

Regards

David

Im new to the group and would like to contribute something.
I currently came into possesion of three video clips of Wes Montgomery
playing live on a Belgian TV show in 1961.
The songs he performs are Impressions, Yesterdays and ( darn, i forgot the
title, im at work! :( )
I have these as three seperate clips and as far as I am aware, there is no
copyright on these videos.

Jim Kangas

That's a currently available video, I think, and would therefore
violate Yahoo standards (or copyright law in general).

-Jim

--- In jazz_guitar@..., DrFretBoard <DrFretBoard@f...>