Iron & Steel Special Interest Group Iron-Steel-SIG@groups.io
This is a group for people interested in the history, industrial archeology and preservation of sites relating to the iron and steel industry. The purpose of this group is to encourage the sharing of information about iron and steel sites, events, photos, etc.
This group was started as result of the Society for Industrial Archeology's 2021 annual conference in the Lehigh Valley (Pennsylvania). One of the several tours, An Embarrassment of Iron Furnaces, took members to four iron furnace sites in the region. While many list members belong the Society for Industrial Archeology this list is open to anyone interested in the iron and steel industry. This list is not affiliated with the SIA.
- 38 Members
- 6 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.