From: 00n3modellers@groups.io <00n3modellers@groups.io> on behalf of Colin Rainsbury <lynbarn58@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 10:29:33 PM
To: 00n3modellers@groups.io <00n3modellers@groups.io>; IrishThreeFoot@groups.io <IrishThreeFoot@groups.io>
Subject: [00n3modellers] NCC Steam Locos

Hi Guys thank you for all your help, I now have drawings for ther S class including the S1 and S2 types. so now a show of hands for any interest to see if Allen can be pursuaded to do some etches of these three types for us.

This does not mean we can ignore the other NCC steam locos either as these will also need doing at some point.

Colin R

Join IrishThreeFoot@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.