Ballycastle Railway 4-4-2T RE: [IrishThreeFoot] NCC Class S and 4-4-2T locos

Alan O'Rourke

For comparison, attach:

GA  drawing from Engineering, March 26th, 1909

Mr Heaven’s drawing in two parts.

Drawing by  Ian McNab, from Railways 4(40): 126 (Aug 1943)

Note A: indicates widening of footplate in front of cylinders.

Drawing shows loco after rebuilding by NCC in 1929

Rgds Alan