Re: NCC Class S and 4-4-2T locos

Colin Rainsbury

Thanks Laurence looks like another magazine to get

Colin

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 at 12:48, Laurence Wheeler <laurence.wheeler35@...> wrote:
In a dusty file I have come across a drawing by B. Heaven of the S class compound. Somewhat in the mould of the famous Skinley drawings, but not as good.
I have uploaded two halves of this drawing to the NCC locos file as part a and b. Hope this helps. I love the description if the livery as "invisible green". Tops even some of the more silly names like "improved engine green".
The MRN article referred to was August 1965. There is also a comprehensive article in Railway World August 1986.
Laurence.

Join IrishThreeFoot@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.