From: Alan Gee (alan.gee@...)
Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2020 4:27 PM
To: IrishThreeFoot@groups.io
Subject: [IrishThreeFoot] County Donegal Railway steel trust bridges

Has any member got a photograph they could post of any of the steel trust bridges particularly those found on the Ballyshannon branch line. I can find in various publications pictures of the larger CDR metal bridges but I have not found one picture of the single span bridges like the one on the Ballyshannon line close to it's junction at Donegal. Would these be somewhat like half a two span Inver steel trust bridge which there are pictures off.
Kind regards
Alan Gee

Join IrishThreeFoot@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.