International Treatment Preparedness Coalition - e-mail platform InternationalTreatmentPreparedness@groups.io
This is the new email platform of the International Treatment Preparedness Coalition, a group of over 1000 individuals from over 125 countries advocating for access to HIV and TB treatment for those who need it all over the world. Here you can share relevant news, announce new initiatives, send invites for webinars and other global events, seek support for petitions and joint statements, and advertise consultancies and job listings.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
Group Email Addresses
- Post: InternationalTreatmentPreparedness@groups.io
- Subscribe: InternationalTreatmentPreparednessemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: InternationalTreatmentPreparednessfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: InternationalTreatmentPreparednessemail@example.com
- Help: InternationalTreatmentPreparednessfirstname.lastname@example.org