International Treatment Preparedness Coalition - e-mail platform InternationalTreatmentPreparedness@groups.io
Welcome to the email platform of the International Treatment Preparedness Coalition. We think you’ll like it here! Feel free to share relevant news, announce new initiatives, send invites for webinars and other global events, seek support for petitions and joint statements, and advertise consultancies and job listings.
ITPC is as an open and flexible coalition. Our central structure is our Global Activist Network, consisting of community-based organizations, individual treatment activists, partner organizations, ITPC networks, and the ITPC global team, in all a group of over 1000 individuals from over 125 countries advocating for access to HIV and TB treatment for those who need it all over the world. Find out more here: http://itpcglobal.org/join-the-fight/global-activist-network
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
Group Email Addresses
- Post: InternationalTreatmentPreparedness@groups.io
- Subscribe: InternationalTreatmentPreparednessfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: InternationalTreatmentPreparednessemail@example.com
- Group Owner: InternationalTreatmentPreparednessfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: InternationalTreatmentPreparednessemail@example.com