Indo-Eurasian Research Group Indo-Eurasian-Research@groups.ioThe Indo-Eurasian Research List primarily aimed at professional researchers in premodern studies, with special but not exclusive focus on pan-Eurasian issues. Participants include linguists, historians, archaeologists, anthropologists, population geneticists, art historians, specialists in ancient religion & mythology, and many other fields. Active members are located in S. Asia, China, Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, Australia, Japan, and the United States.
For posting rules and an overview of the list, which was founded by Steve Farmer, PhD and Michael Witzel, PhD in December, 2004 (first posts in March 2005), go to www.safarmer.com/Indo-Eurasian-Research.html.
The List is open to the public, but professional researchers get priority in discussions.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
Top Hashtags [See All]