The Indo-Eurasian Research Group Indo-Eurasian-Research@groups.ioThe Indo-Eurasian Research List is primarily aimed at prehistorical and premodern researchers, with special but not exclusive focus on pan-Eurasian issues. Participants include linguists, historians, archaeologists, paleoanthropologists, geneticists, art historians, specialists in ancient religion & mythology, and many other fields. Active members are located in S. Asia, China, Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, Australia, Japan, and the United States.
For posting rules and an overview of the list, which was founded by Steve Farmer, PhD and Michael Witzel, PhD (first posts in March 2005), go to www.safarmer.com/Indo-Eurasian-Research.html.
The List is open to the public, but professional researchers get priority in discussions.
- 709 Members
- 10,276 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: Indo-Eurasian-Research@groups.io
- Subscribe: Indo-Eurasian-Researchfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: Indo-Eurasian-Researchemail@example.com
- Group Owner: Indo-Eurasian-Researchfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: Indo-Eurasian-Researchemail@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.