ICOM Portable Radio Owners and Operators Icomportablerigs@groups.ioThis site exists for the exchange of ideas, advice, technical and general information about the vintage ICOM VHF and UHF portable mini-rigs and their accessories from the 1970's and dubbed by hams, as "Bookshelf" or "Bookend" rigs.
Commonly known as the:
- The IC-502 - 6 Meter SSB
- The IC-202 - 2 Meter SSB
- The IC-212 - 2 Meter FM (European Model)
- The IC-215 - 2 Meter FM
- The IC-302 - 70 cm SSB (European Model)
- The IC-402 - 70 cm SSB
- 78 Members
- 280 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 20 days.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.