International Network of Collision Reconstructionists INCR@groups.ioThis is a by-invitation-only network of crash/accident reconstructionists. Prospective members must be nominated by a current member. Our aims are to:
+ Establish professional contacts with fellow recons around the world,
+ Consult one another on difficult reconstructions,
+ Share new ideas, products and techniques,
+ Share the results of tests and experiments,
+ Share court decisions and laws,
+ Announce courses, meetings, and product demos,
+ Assist other investigators in locating needed information, and
+ Share interesting and/or humorous experiences in the field of recon.
The FILES page (see the menu to the left) contains the latest roster in Excel format (INCR_Roster.xls) as maintained by Dave L. & Joe B., and the Rules for continued participation on this list (INCR_Rules.txt).
Day-to-Day Moderator: W.Bartlett PE, ACTAR
Moderators at large:
B.Schmidt PhD, ACTAR
- 1,120 Members
- 22,633 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archives are visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.