IC-7610 Defects Reporting Discussion Forum ic-7610-Defects@groups.io
This group has been created to educate, exchange, and report defects experienced on the ICOM IC-7610 SDR-HF transceiver.
Licensed radio amateurs as well as SWL's are eligible for membership. APPLICANTS WILL BE SENT AN EMAIL REQUESTING THEIR NAME AND CALLSIGN (OR SWL STATUS). Responding immediately to this email will speed up the approval process. Membership requests which do not include this information are subject to rejection or will be put on moderated status. We will endeavor to respond to all applicants within 24 hours. PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE GROUP WITH "THANKS FOR THE ADD" MESSAGES.
Censorship will be limited to spam, racism, name-calling, vulgarity, religious or political propaganda, personal insults and/or verbal abuse. Any member posting such material will be placed on moderated status, and is subject to deletion and banning. PLEASE END EACH POST WITH YOUR FIRST NAME AND AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN.
By joining, the applicant agrees to abide by the rules set by the group moderators and owners.
PLEASE NOTE: Non-members cannot post or view messages.
- 41 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]