Shared via the Google app

Ken Miracle

Cool duck

On Nov 21, 2020, at 5:14 PM, Jason Talbot via groups.io <jason.talbot1@...> wrote:

Tom, I got a photo of your wigeon hybrid!  https://ebird.org/checklist/S76507799

Shared via the Google app

Jason Talbot

Is there some Teal in this hybrid? Very unique compared to other Eurasian/American hybrids I’ve seen.

On Nov 21, 2020, at 5:14 PM, Jason Talbot <jason.talbot1@...> wrote:

Tom, I got a photo of your wigeon hybrid!  https://ebird.org/checklist/S76507799

Shared via the Google app

Ken Miracle

If your on Idaho Birding or Facebook Ben Pierce is the best I know related to Hybrid Waterfowl.

On Nov 21, 2020, at 6:07 PM, Jason Talbot via groups.io <jason.talbot1@...> wrote:

Is there some Teal in this hybrid? Very unique compared to other Eurasian/American hybrids I’ve seen.

On Nov 21, 2020, at 5:14 PM, Jason Talbot <jason.talbot1@...> wrote:

Tom, I got a photo of your wigeon hybrid!  https://ebird.org/checklist/S76507799

Shared via the Google app

bike4birds

I didn’t know that there was a possibility of hanky-panky between Wigeons and Teal! I agree the head looks like a Teal, but I just assumed it was an American/Eurasian hybrid like the picture in Sibley. And great photos.

Also, you found some birds there that I apparently just blew by.

Tom