From: IBLE@groups.io <IBLE@groups.io> On Behalf Of R L ROWLAND RONALD ROWLAND
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 9:33 AM
To: IBLE <IBLE@groups.io>
Subject: [IBLE] They'rrrrre oooouuuut!

Hey out there ible'rs, RL, here.

Not exactly birds, but, useful for birders to know.

While not a big or unexpected announcement here in SW ID,... ticks ... are out.

Picked one up yesterday, likely from Blue Lakes here in Ada Co.. Not quite expecting this early, found it on me this morning, just a few mins. ago in fact. So, should you be like me and tend to chase around in the sagebrush for birds, be careful, check yourself afterward.

CGB. RL, self-certified tick magnet.

Motto: If they're out there, we will find each other.