Ted Trueblood

John Shortis

Amy & I visited Ted Trueblood yesterday only to find it dried up! Never seen that here before.
Looks like a bad year for reservoirs, though I must say Mountain Home was looking OK, at least last Wednesday.
Black's Creek will be next I suspect.

John Shortis

Virginia Rivers

John, I was there about 10 days ago. Two guys from IDFG were there working on the area. The water was intentionally drained as they are restructuring the base. It will be refilled as soon as the project is completed.

Virginia Rivers