Sandhill Cranes

Janet Phillips

At least 50 Sandhill Cranes grazing and groups seen flying in area today at noon—Highway #52 NW of Emmett—town called Little Rock. Hotspot 43 55 06.0 -116 41 36.9
1000’s of Snow Geese still at Roswell Pond 43 44 56.5 -117 00 16.8

I saw 2 large flocks of approximately 70+ flying high close to the house in Emmett around 12:30 today. They possibly could be some of the ones you saw earlier Janet. I love their calls!

Elizabeth Medes

Also seen them in their usual spot on North Plaza, near Cobblestone Park.

Liz Medes
Emmett