Rose-breasted Grosbeak

Eric Rude

A male Rose-breasted Grosbeak was seen with a male Black-headed Grosbeak at the Pacific Recycling Trail/"People's Park" in Pocatello on May 24. Someone else reported this--with a photo--in the Pocatello Trails Facebook group. I went there the next day, but did not find it.

Austin Young

Rose breasted grosbeaks are notoriously hard to chase when they aren’t coming to a feeder. thanks for email and for following up!

Austin

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho