Topics

Red-tailed Hawk

M Gregory

This stunning raptor made my day. Bird perched at about six feet above ground near the intersection of Smith Road and stateHwy. 51 just inside the city limit of Mountain Home, Elmore County. The eyes of this bird are telling a story; that was my first thought.
Alan Gregory

--

Alan C Gregory
Lt. Col., USAF, Ret.