Raptor rehab in Pocatello area?

John Schmidt

I'm looking for a raptor rehab person to help with an injured rough-legged hawk. It's been in the same area east of Pocatello for several days now.
They can contact me at:  (Two Zero 8)  Three 1 Seven  3 Two 0 One
John

Denise Hughes

These contacts are in the Pocatello area.  You will need to contact the rehabber:

imageimageimage

Here is a website that has rehabbers all across the US

https://ahnow.org/mobile/

The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum.  -George Bernard Shaw

On Sep 8, 2022, at 1:08 PM, John Schmidt <jsecho03@...> wrote:

I'm looking for a raptor rehab person to help with an injured rough-legged hawk. It's been in the same area east of Pocatello for several days now.
They can contact me at:  (Two Zero 8)  Three 1 Seven  3 Two 0 One
John

John Schmidt

Thanks Denise, this helps.