Topics

peaceful fast food lunch at the cemetery..... hahahahaha

Larry Arnold

I was about done eating when USPS showed up to deliver a pkg at the Hendricks headstone

hmmmmmm.....????

waiting a while to see if a hand would punch upward thru the ground to grab this pkg

it didn't happen

a crow showed up and pecked open the pkg, which fell apart and scattered sunflower seed around on the headstone...........

and then

a gob of house finches, goldfinches, house sparrows showed up for a peaceful dining experience..........

=)

Elizabeth Medes

Great story!

Liz Medes
Emmett

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020, 2:30 PM Larry Arnold <larnold47@...> wrote:

I was about done eating when USPS showed up to deliver a pkg at the Hendricks headstone

hmmmmmm.....????

waiting a while to see if a hand would punch upward thru the ground to grab this pkg

it didn't happen

a crow showed up and pecked open the pkg, which fell apart and scattered sunflower seed around on the headstone...........

and then

a gob of house finches, goldfinches, house sparrows showed up for a peaceful dining experience..........

=)

Larry Arnold

=)

To: "IBLE" <IBLE@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 2:35:49 PM
Subject: Re: [IBLE] peaceful fast food lunch at the cemetery..... hahahahaha

Great story!

Liz Medes
Emmett

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020, 2:30 PM Larry Arnold <larnold47@...> wrote:

hmmmmmm.....????

it didn't happen

and then

=)