From: "Missy Arnold" <missydot410@...>
To: "Larry Arnold" <larnold47@...>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 6:52:53 AM
Subject: Owl in fireplace

May be an image of indoor

Ken Miracle

Looks like a Barred Owl

On Feb 12, 2021, at 7:27 AM, Larry Arnold <larnold47@...> wrote:

Gmorning !!

1st, can you ID this owl?  location is MA
2nd, it's not the first occurrence of this type of thing, eh?
3rd, so many easy ways to prevent this

a couple inches of wet sloppy snow here this morning in west Boise, so I did our WinCo grocery shopping at 0430 hrs, before traffic wakes up, my usual jumpstart time anyway
as this bit of weather began, we had an insane rush of bird activity at our feeders yesterday afternoon

Good boid'n !!!

Larry and Missy