Topics

Northern Mockingbird, Eagle Island State Park, Ada Co.

Robert Mortensen

Jason Talbot and I were able to re-find the NOMO at Eagle Island State Park this afternoon (12/11) around 4pm. It was at the far west edge of the Russian olive trees directly west of the old slaughter house.

Happy Birding!

- Robert Mortensen

Marty Marzinelli

I found the NOMO today that was previously seen by others.  It was late afternoon ~4:45pm, and it was located in the Russian Olive trees west of the old slaughter house.

Cheers,
Marty Marzinelli

Marty Marzinelli

The NOMO seen previously in January/February was seen today around noon time.  It was seen on the main road of the park in a rose bush at the exit intersection of the main paved parking lot.

Cheers,
Marty Marzinelli
Eagle