No red knot seen at Jack’s Creek this morn

Louisa Evers

Cheryl Huizinga and I scoped the far sandbars pretty hard and long but didn’t see the knot. If its still there it may be further up the tules than we could see. Lots of other good birds tho.

Melody and Michael Asher and McBride

still no red knot this afternoon...spent 75 minutes searching

Melody Asher

On Sun, May 9, 2021, 11:40 Louisa Evers <elouisa603@...> wrote:
Cheryl Huizinga and I scoped the far sandbars pretty hard and long but didn’t see the knot. If its still there it may be further up the tules than we could see. Lots of other good birds tho.

Ken Miracle

I was there today also about noon. Mostly looking for sparrows but I did check out the shore birds and did not see a Red Knot or anything like one.