Montour WMA Map

Elizabeth Medes

Elizabeth Medes

I tried and failed to place an arrow on that southwest corner lot on Shalerock Road.  This is what's known as being a local..., "you can't miss it!"

Liz

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 2:36 PM Elizabeth Medes via groups.io <liz.medes=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Ken Miracle

On the map you sent from the verbal descriptions here it is P is on Shalerock Road? Margie and I can not go until tomorrow AM but will give it a try then :-)

On Sep 8, 2021, at 2:40 PM, Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...> wrote:

I tried and failed to place an arrow on that southwest corner lot on Shalerock Road.  This is what's known as being a local..., "you can't miss it!"

Liz

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 2:36 PM Elizabeth Medes via groups.io <liz.medes=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Ken Miracle
chukar28@...
208-570-2780
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" 2COR 3:5

Denise Hughes

Yes it is Ken.  The parking area at the west entrance.

Denise Hughes
Caldwell, Idaho

On Sep 8, 2021, at 3:08 PM, Ken Miracle via groups.io <chukar28@...> wrote:

On the map you sent from the verbal descriptions here it is P is on Shalerock Road? Margie and I can not go until tomorrow AM but will give it a try then :-)

Liz

Ken Miracle
chukar28@...
208-570-2780
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" 2COR 3:5

Ken Miracle

Thank you .. near the river and before the road starts up the hill … I remember that parking area

On Sep 8, 2021, at 3:11 PM, Denise Hughes <deniseh449@...> wrote:

Yes it is Ken.  The parking area at the west entrance.

Denise Hughes
Caldwell, Idaho

On Sep 8, 2021, at 3:08 PM, Ken Miracle via groups.io <chukar28@...> wrote:

Liz

Ken Miracle
chukar28@...
208-570-2780

Ken Miracle
chukar28@...
208-570-2780

Elizabeth Medes

Yes, the P on Shalerock, stands for perfect place to park, peek, and take pics of pflycatchers.

Good luck one and all.

Liz

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 3:08 PM Ken Miracle via groups.io <chukar28=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Liz

Ken Miracle
chukar28@...
208-570-2780

Russ Manwaring

This area is where the stage coach station was located on the Emmett to Idaho City Stage Road. 

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 2:40 PM Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...> wrote:

Liz

--
Russ Manwaring
Emmett,  ID

Elizabeth Medes

My neighbor is a retired Emmett Postmaster as was his father and he showed me where that "pony express" old Emmett road ran through his and practically my backyard to Montour!

Did you go try to get a look at the GCFL?  Denise and I agree it's a morning bird.

Liz

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021, 9:35 AM Russ Manwaring <rem.lwmanwaring@...> wrote:
This area is where the stage coach station was located on the Emmett to Idaho City Stage Road. 

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 2:40 PM Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...> wrote:

Liz

--
Russ Manwaring
Emmett,  ID

Ken Miracle

Thank you all for your intel. We found it quickly this morning. Parked in the parking on the other side of the road from the P and as I got out of the car it was in a dead tree right in front of where I had parked. Raised camera and recorded a life bird.

Just got home and downloaded and backed up. Now will have to see how they turned out in the smoky morning light.

On Sep 8, 2021, at 3:27 PM, Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...> wrote:

Yes, the P on Shalerock, stands for perfect place to park, peek, and take pics of pflycatchers.

Good luck one and all.

Liz

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 3:08 PM Ken Miracle via groups.io <chukar28=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Liz

Ken Miracle
chukar28@...
208-570-2780

Ken Miracle
chukar28@...
208-570-2780