FOY BCHU

Elizabeth Medes

Happy to report the first male made it here at 8:45 this a.m.  Sort of within the week of first arrivals in my notes, so not necessarily tardy, but if you thought you felt an earthquake right around then, that was me jumping up and down for joy.
Spotted FOY YEWAs in Emmett yesterday, as well.

Liz Medes
Emmett - Gem County

That is such good news!!!
I made nectar yesterday and late last night put out 2 feeders for the hummingbirds.
I got my FOY YEWA on 4.27 at the island while checking in on the OSPR nest. I was at the bridge when the YEWA flew right past me. What a welcoming sight to see. Tell the BCHU I’ve got feeders out and send them my way!
Congrats on your FOY’s!

Take care.

Gina

“The bluebird carries the sky on his back”~Henry David Thoreau