Eagle

M Gregory

It's good luck to photograph a Golden Eagle in flight. I stopped en route home from Glenns Ferry, Elmore County, yesterday to look over the Snake River and watched this raptor soar past. No swallows yet under the Old Highway 30 bridge, but it won't be long, I'm sure.
Alan Gregory in Mountain Home

--

Alan C Gregory
Lt. Col., USAF, Ret.

I think that might be a Swainson's Hawk. Still an awesome shot and a beautiful raptor.

"The wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will."~ Theodore Roosevelt

"My favorite weather is bird chirping weather."~ Terri Guillemets

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 5:28 PM M Gregory <alanclarkg@...> wrote:
It's good luck to photograph a Golden Eagle in flight. I stopped en route home from Glenns Ferry, Elmore County, yesterday to look over the Snake River and watched this raptor soar past. No swallows yet under the Old Highway 30 bridge, but it won't be long, I'm sure.
Alan Gregory in Mountain Home

--

Alan C Gregory
Lt. Col., USAF, Ret.
Mountain Home, ID
Air Force Public Affairs Alumni Association, life member
Member, North American Butterfly Association

Ken Miracle

I agree Swainson’s Hawk …. shape, ID marks under the chin and the tail all say Swainson's