From: Richard and Ann Rusnak <rarusnak62@...>
Date: 9/22/20 7:42 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: [IBLE] Corvids

IBLE, posing a question about observed presence of Canada jays and Clark’s nutcrackers at non typical habitat. In Valley Co. at 5k elevation I have been seeing both species more frequently as compared to 10 years ago? Adaptation to limited resources from various factors not limited to the big one, climate upheaval? Thoughts ?
Cheers, Rich Rusnak

Richard and Ann Rusnak

Thanks Dean

On Sep 22, 2020, at 8:09 AM, rattlesnake4873 <Rattlesnake4873@...> wrote:

We've had CLNU at our place, 5020 feet elevation, since we built in 2006. They follow the pine seed crop and this year is a bonanza for them, at least in our locale. I normally see CAJA a bit higher.

Dean