Birding Scope setup for Sale

Tad Blank

A little over a year ago I purchased new from Birdwatching.com a birding scope and associated accessories but I haven't used it as much as I anticipated. So I'm selling it and thought someone here might be looking. From my understanding this scope is thought to be one of the best for birding in the world (ranked number one for example by Audubon in top-of-the-line, https://www.audubon.org/news/top-line) . Here's the setup:

1. Kowa TSN-883 88mm Prominar Pure Fluorite Angled Spotting Scope with the Kowa TE-11WZ 25-60x Wide Angle Zoom Eyepiece
2. An always on Kowa Carry Case CNW-11
3. Induro Tripod CLT204 No. 2 Stealth Carbon Fiber Tripod, 4 Sections, including padded carrying case
4. Manfrotto Micro Fluid Head 128RC
5. Meopta MeoPix Uni 2 Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter for smartphone

I'm asking $3,000 for it all, which by my calculations, with sales taxes savings, is about $600 less than the retail price today. As I said I've used it very little so everything is in like new condition.
Contact me for more information, if you've never owned a scope the different parts of the tripod apparatus can be confusing, I know it was for me, so I can send more specific details about all that.
Tad Blank, tadblank@..., located in Boise (I'm on ebird and my profile is public if you want to look)