From: "Robert Kiernan" <photobirder@...>
To: "IBLE" <ible@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 2:26:31 PM
Subject: [IBLE] Birding

L.L.LOWER DAM  9:15 ALL GREBES BUT LEAST RED BREASTED MERGANSERS  4 dunlins  on steps  outlet canal lesser yellow legs.  Dry lakes I guess things are winding down  5 kildare  [ LIKE ] 1lonely dunlin

Diann Stone

Larry,

Your closing comment on chocolate gave me a good chuckle! Thanks for that.

Dianne Stone Boise Depot Bench

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 2:11 PM Larry Arnold <larnold47@...> wrote:

hey Bob, I'm still laughing at this...  " ALL GREBES BUT LEAST "
Good One, and Totally Nice Haul !!!
I think yours are possibly the shortest / most loaded / postings on IBLE ?

I had 60 sp of birds yesterday along BRG (Boise River Greenbelt), but that involved two trips out on my bike, dawn and mid-day
But the 2nd trip out was with Missy and HER EARS !!!!!!
I'm crazy to bird without her, problem being I HAVE TO head out in the Early Hours (in the Dark) (before she's ready to climb onto her bike) for owls and other "night-callers" and to avoid sun in my eyes and to avoid an over-crowded greenbelt, and going early usually nets me some interesting mammals, yesterday's was a vole who did NOT want to share the path

eh?

I could give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter   ;-)
especially on Halloween

Larry