Topics

bird questions

Larry Arnold <larnold47@...>

from Cheryl Hussyzinga to me in presence of my Missy of 45 yrs "Larry did you dress yourself this morning?"

after careful consideration, my reply to her in front of Denise, whom we do fully respect, "Cheryl did you f*** yourself this morning? oh but you should have"

IBLE is ancient history and so now is eBird, and FB has the unrelenting pox

new birders are screwed beyond relief

sigh

so sad so sad so sad

Denise Hughes

Larry, I’m assuming your email has been hacked. This doesn’t make sense.

On Feb 28, 2021, at 10:52 AM, Larry Arnold <larnold47@...> wrote:

from Cheryl Hussyzinga to me in presence of my Missy of 45 yrs "Larry did you dress yourself this morning?"

after careful consideration, my reply to her in front of Denise, whom we do fully respect, "Cheryl did you f*** yourself this morning? oh but you should have"

IBLE is ancient history and so now is eBird, and FB has the unrelenting pox

new birders are screwed beyond relief

sigh

so sad so sad so sad

Robert Kiernan

Larry what the hell are you talking about