Topics

Bald Eagle adult

M Gregory

I was traveling on Idaho Hwy. 46, headed to Gooding from Fairfield in Canas County, when I spotted this adult Bald Eagle. It was being mobbed by more than a dozen Common Ravens and then sat down just a few feet above the floor of the high desert. In one of these pictures, you can see a raven just to the right of the perched eagle.
Alan Gregory, Mountain Home

--

Alan C Gregory
Lt. Col., USAF, Ret.

rattlesnake4873

Nice

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 4:33 PM M Gregory <alanclarkg@...> wrote:
I was traveling on Idaho Hwy. 46, headed to Gooding from Fairfield in Canas County, when I spotted this adult Bald Eagle. It was being mobbed by more than a dozen Common Ravens and then sat down just a few feet above the floor of the high desert. In one of these pictures, you can see a raven just to the right of the perched eagle.
Alan Gregory, Mountain Home

--

Alan C Gregory
Lt. Col., USAF, Ret.
Mountain Home, ID
Air Force Public Affairs Alumni Association, life member
Member, North American Butterfly Association

--
Dean Jones
"A world of facts lies outside and beyond the world of words." Thomas Huxley