From: "Jay Carlisle" <carlislejay@...>
To: "IBLE" <ible@groups.io>, "Larry Arnold" <larnold47@...>, "akswanson" <akswanson@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 4:27:34 PM
Subject: Re: [IBLE] [eBird Alert] Ada County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

Thanks Larry

By necessity, I've been focused more on "patch" birding in 2020 and I'm impressed with the variety this stretch of the Farmers Lateral canal, nestled in suburbia, has yielded.  For example, including Spotted Towhee & DE Junco, that's 12 species of sparrows I know of just this fall (Chipping, Brewer's, Lark, Fox, Junco, White-crowned, White-throated, Harris's, Savannah, Song, Lincoln's, and Towhee; does not include Vesper but maybe Ann or others saw one this fall?) and then there was the Clay-colored that Ann found in the spring so at least 13 sparrows in 2020!  Holding out for one more ... and hoping 1 or 2 goodies will linger for our CBC :-)

Jay

On Saturday, November 14, 2020, 6:34:45 AM MST, Larry Arnold <larnold47@...> wrote:

awesome sparrows, Jay and Ann  =)