Acorn woodpecker in New Meadows

Denise Hughes

The woodpecker was seen again this morning at 7:45 am.

The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum. -George Bernard Shaw

Austin Young

Excellent! Thank you for the update Denise.

Austin Young
Pocatello

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho

Lynda Ackert

Is there an address and are they willing to allow birders to come?

Excellent! Thank you for the update Denise.

Austin Young
Pocatello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 09:13 Denise Hughes <deniseh449@...> wrote:
The woodpecker was seen again this morning at 7:45 am.

The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum.  -George Bernard Shaw

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho

Cheryl Huizinga

It’s at Fred Erland’s home. Follow his eBird checklist map. It’s near New Meadows and Packer John’s state park.

Is there an address and are they willing to allow birders to come?

Excellent! Thank you for the update Denise.

Austin Young
Pocatello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 09:13 Denise Hughes <deniseh449@...> wrote:
The woodpecker was seen again this morning at 7:45 am.

The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum.  -George Bernard Shaw

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho

--
Cheryl Huizinga
bchuizinga@...

Lynda Ackert

Thank you!

It’s at Fred Erland’s home. Follow his eBird checklist map. It’s near New Meadows and Packer John’s state park.

Is there an address and are they willing to allow birders to come?

Excellent! Thank you for the update Denise.

Austin Young
Pocatello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 09:13 Denise Hughes <deniseh449@...> wrote:
The woodpecker was seen again this morning at 7:45 am.

The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum.  -George Bernard Shaw

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho

--
Cheryl Huizinga
bchuizinga@...

Denise Hughes

We saw the woodpecker at 11:47 am!    😊😊

The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum.  -George Bernard Shaw

On Sep 9, 2022, at 9:31 AM, Lynda Ackert <lynda.ackert@...> wrote:

 Thank you!

It’s at Fred Erland’s home. Follow his eBird checklist map. It’s near New Meadows and Packer John’s state park.

Is there an address and are they willing to allow birders to come?

Excellent! Thank you for the update Denise.

Austin Young
Pocatello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 09:13 Denise Hughes <deniseh449@...> wrote:
The woodpecker was seen again this morning at 7:45 am.

The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum.  -George Bernard Shaw

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho

--
Cheryl Huizinga
bchuizinga@...

Lynda Ackert

Thanks, Denise for the update! Hoping it will stick around until tomorrow as we are heading that way early in the am.

It’s at Fred Erland’s home. Follow his eBird checklist map. It’s near New Meadows and Packer John’s state park.

Is there an address and are they willing to allow birders to come?

Excellent! Thank you for the update Denise.

Austin Young
Pocatello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 09:13 Denise Hughes <deniseh449@...> wrote:
The woodpecker was seen again this morning at 7:45 am.

The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum.  -George Bernard Shaw

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho

--
Cheryl Huizinga
bchuizinga@...

Peter Olsoy

Acorn woodpecker still at Fred's as of 9am this morning.

Peter