Topics

A very happy / beautiful / birdie / family day to each and every one of us !!

Larry Arnold <larnold47@...>

I had recently written a limerick to our oldest granddaughter, Olivia age 7, hinting that she might some day write her own book.  Yesterday during our brief visit with her and family in Twin Falls to exchange gifts and holiday wishes, she showed us two “books” she had just “published” - one about her favorite birds and what they eat - very cute and much fun !!    =)

Hoping for safe and memorable holidays for all of us on IBLE, stuff that brings us lasting smiles, eh?

Larry and Missy

Boise