From: lcarrigan_55 via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 7:43 PM
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: [IBLE] A Nemesis Bird...Yes!

Finally. Observed one of my nemesis birds today! A Red-necked Grebe on the Snake, below home. Saw a couple of Mallard drakes harassing a bird about mid-stream. The bird finally broke away from the Mallards & came my direction. And, got  to see my first Red-necked, yes!

Others, FOY birds today: White-crowned Sparrow, House Wren & Swainson's Hawk.