singing male Chestnut-sided Warbler— Mud Lake

Austin Young

All,

Darren Clark and Cameron Todd found singing male Chestnut-sided Warbler was present this morning at Mud Lake WMA along the trail at Camas Creek. We left the bird singing in the treetops ~30-50 meters down the trail from the trailhead. It’s possible it’s the same bird Darren had last week but it seems equally likely it’s a different male.

Anyway, keeping you all informed about the cool stuff in the eastern part of the state lately, and for those interested in chasing :-)

Austin Young
Pocatello

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho

rattlesnake4873

Thank you!

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 6:04 PM Austin Young <austinyoung234@...> wrote:
All,

Darren Clark and Cameron Todd found singing male Chestnut-sided Warbler was present this morning at Mud Lake WMA along the trail at Camas Creek. We left the bird singing in the treetops ~30-50 meters down the trail from the trailhead. It’s possible it’s the same bird Darren had last week but it seems equally likely it’s a different male.

Anyway, keeping you all informed about the cool stuff in the eastern part of the state lately, and for those interested in chasing :-)

Austin Young
Pocatello

--
Austin Young
Pocatello, Idaho

--
Dean Jones
"A world of facts lies outside and beyond the world of words." Thomas Huxley